Biggest, most beautiful dream


I've learned now that when I have a few days of feeling out of sorts, slightly crabby(er) and as if my brain has just thrown in the towel on trying to 'work it all out', I'm generally due 'a moment'.

Last time this happened was just before my conversation with Sister Moon. Yesterday morning was different and I'm not quite ready to explain it yet, I may never be. But it was a moment and a half. Several moments woven together. A Pile O'Moments.

There are reports of astrological, celestial, temporal, personal shifts all around us as we see tonight/tomorrow's new moon and solar eclipse occur, and while I do try to resist (why was that again?), I have to admit I'm definitely feeling it. 

The message I was left to think on after my encounter yesterday was, 'What is your biggest, most beautiful dream? Because with our help there is no reason you can't make it happen.'

This is what happens when I go back to the woods. It's not just about stillness and quiet and stepping away from the treadmill; it's about facing the truth of things and hearing that truth without filters. It can be joyous or unsettling. Frightening even. This time I'm just going to let it swirl around me for a while and see what happens. 

In the meantime, do you have a 'biggest, most beautiful dream'? I think mine may be hiding. It's been a while since I paid it any attention.

x

10 comments:

  1. i could pretty much cry now.

    yes, i do, as a matter of fact, have a biggest, most beautiful dream. it's the one where i work for myself so that i can be at home with my children and animals and the land....

    trouble with my dream is, i've been imagining someone else should step up and make it happen....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hell. Had a very similar moment yesterdee. It was along the lines of, "shall I just let this (biggest, most beautiful dream) go? Is it just not sensible? Is it too effing selfish? And am I only making life hard for myself?" And then I knew I couldn't let it go. That doing so would kill something in me that wildly needs and thrives upon this dream.

    That woodsy time truly is about hearing truth without filters. I get that. Sometimes it's not always the easiest things I can hear, either. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely in the ether right now, eh? Seems like it's time we got moving on it. x

      Delete
  3. "Biggest, most beautiful dream" I love that so much. Headed to the woods today so we'll see what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by the comments here I'm thinking you may hear a similar thing! x

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous note of encouragement to continue in my pursuit of the BIG dream! I'm hurtling headlong into chasing the most beautiful passion I've had since I was a toddler: music. Thank you for your strong call to action <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting - go! Run! x

      Delete
  5. I think the insight knocking on my obtuse self is that I AM in the middle of my Big, Most Beautiful Dream ... to wake up and acknowledge that lest I wander off towards the bright and yet empty lights of modern civilization. My challenge always is not to abandon myself. And yes, like Mel I have trouble remembering I am the one who makes it happen (or not) and no one else is responsible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "My challenge always is not to abandon myself." Yes yes yes! I love your wisdom, Lis. x

      Delete

Thank you, I love it when we talk.